Question 1 of 12.
How often do you meditate?
1. I’ve been skipping many days, to be honest
2. Every day, unless something big happens
3. Every day, no matter what
4. I skip a day or two per week
Question 2 of 12.
What happens when you close your eyes to meditate?
1. I keep thinking about my meditation technique
2. I need a few minutes of deep breathing to get comfy
3. I let my whole being go with the flow and feel relaxed
4. Suddenly, I remember everything ever
Question 3 of 12.
When it comes to your feelings during the meditation, you:
1. Observe your feelings at the beginning
2. Try hard but rarely manage to catch your true feelings
3. Can’t really focus on feelings because of the overwhelming thoughts
4. Get a wider picture by the end of meditation
Question 4 of 12.
Are you capable of staying in the present moment while meditating?
Question 5 of 12.
What happens with your focus during the meditation?
1. I’m mostly focused on the things around me
2. I’m still trying to tame and direct my focus
3. It addresses whatever I choose
4. It’s completely out of my control
Question 6 of 12.
What would happen if you would encounter anxiety during your meditation process?
1. It is actually happening every time and I really don’t know what to do.
2. I would embrace it. I want to get to know myself completely.
3. I would end the process because of this or any similar frustrating feeling.
4. I guess I’d be curious and stick with it for a while.
Question 7 of 12.
When you meditate, your breathing is:
2. Abdominal and not too slow or too deep
Question 8 of 12.
Describe the place(s) where you meditate.
1. I can meditate virtually anywhere
2. Comfortable, with natural light, quiet
3. It’s not too light or tidy
Question 9 of 12.
When you meditate, your phone is:
2. Usually on, as I forget to turn it off
Question 10 of 12.
What do you do when you cannot clear your mind completely?
1. I stop meditating and try coming back to it later.
2. I end up frustrated big-time.
3. I still try to enjoy. It’s not always possible anyway.
4. I almost never clear my mind completely but that doesn’t stop me.
Question 11 of 12.
Do you tend to eat before practicing meditation?
1. Maybe a bit of light food
3. Yes, sometimes even a lot
Question 12 of 12.
Which of the following would you say meditation is to you?
1. A lifestyle upgrade and a healthy fashion
2. An enlightening activity that helps me understand myself
3. Yet another hobby I don’t think I’ll manage to stick with
4. A pleasant, relaxing, stress-relieving activity