Question 1 of 12.
How often do you meditate?
1. I’ve been skipping many days, to be honest
2. Every day, no matter what
3. I skip a day or two per week
4. Every day, unless something big happens
Question 2 of 12.
What happens when you close your eyes to meditate?
1. Suddenly, I remember everything ever
2. I keep thinking about my meditation technique
3. I need a few minutes of deep breathing to get comfy
4. I let my whole being go with the flow and feel relaxed
Question 3 of 12.
When it comes to your feelings during the meditation, you:
1. Can’t really focus on feelings because of the overwhelming thoughts
2. Try hard but rarely manage to catch your true feelings
3. Get a wider picture by the end of meditation
4. Observe your feelings at the beginning
Question 4 of 12.
Are you capable of staying in the present moment while meditating?
Question 5 of 12.
What happens with your focus during the meditation?
1. It’s completely out of my control
2. It addresses whatever I choose
3. I’m still trying to tame and direct my focus
4. I’m mostly focused on the things around me
Question 6 of 12.
What would happen if you would encounter anxiety during your meditation process?
1. It is actually happening every time and I really don’t know what to do.
2. I would end the process because of this or any similar frustrating feeling.
3. I would embrace it. I want to get to know myself completely.
4. I guess I’d be curious and stick with it for a while.
Question 7 of 12.
When you meditate, your breathing is:
1. Abdominal and not too slow or too deep
Question 8 of 12.
Describe the place(s) where you meditate.
1. Comfortable, with natural light, quiet
2. I can meditate virtually anywhere
3. It’s not too light or tidy
Question 9 of 12.
When you meditate, your phone is:
1. Usually on, as I forget to turn it off
Question 10 of 12.
What do you do when you cannot clear your mind completely?
1. I still try to enjoy. It’s not always possible anyway.
2. I almost never clear my mind completely but that doesn’t stop me.
3. I end up frustrated big-time.
4. I stop meditating and try coming back to it later.
Question 11 of 12.
Do you tend to eat before practicing meditation?
1. Yes, sometimes even a lot
3. Maybe a bit of light food
Question 12 of 12.
Which of the following would you say meditation is to you?
1. Yet another hobby I don’t think I’ll manage to stick with
2. A pleasant, relaxing, stress-relieving activity
3. A lifestyle upgrade and a healthy fashion
4. An enlightening activity that helps me understand myself