Question 1 of 12.
How often do you meditate?
1. Every day, unless something big happens
2. Every day, no matter what
3. I’ve been skipping many days, to be honest
4. I skip a day or two per week
Question 2 of 12.
What happens when you close your eyes to meditate?
1. I keep thinking about my meditation technique
2. Suddenly, I remember everything ever
3. I let my whole being go with the flow and feel relaxed
4. I need a few minutes of deep breathing to get comfy
Question 3 of 12.
When it comes to your feelings during the meditation, you:
1. Get a wider picture by the end of meditation
2. Can’t really focus on feelings because of the overwhelming thoughts
3. Try hard but rarely manage to catch your true feelings
4. Observe your feelings at the beginning
Question 4 of 12.
Are you capable of staying in the present moment while meditating?
Question 5 of 12.
What happens with your focus during the meditation?
1. It’s completely out of my control
2. I’m mostly focused on the things around me
3. It addresses whatever I choose
4. I’m still trying to tame and direct my focus
Question 6 of 12.
What would happen if you would encounter anxiety during your meditation process?
1. I would embrace it. I want to get to know myself completely.
2. I guess I’d be curious and stick with it for a while.
3. It is actually happening every time and I really don’t know what to do.
4. I would end the process because of this or any similar frustrating feeling.
Question 7 of 12.
When you meditate, your breathing is:
2. Abdominal and not too slow or too deep
Question 8 of 12.
Describe the place(s) where you meditate.
1. I can meditate virtually anywhere
2. Comfortable, with natural light, quiet
3. It’s not too light or tidy
Question 9 of 12.
When you meditate, your phone is:
1. Usually on, as I forget to turn it off
Question 10 of 12.
What do you do when you cannot clear your mind completely?
1. I still try to enjoy. It’s not always possible anyway.
2. I almost never clear my mind completely but that doesn’t stop me.
3. I stop meditating and try coming back to it later.
4. I end up frustrated big-time.
Question 11 of 12.
Do you tend to eat before practicing meditation?
2. Maybe a bit of light food
3. Yes, sometimes even a lot
Question 12 of 12.
Which of the following would you say meditation is to you?
1. An enlightening activity that helps me understand myself
2. A pleasant, relaxing, stress-relieving activity
3. Yet another hobby I don’t think I’ll manage to stick with
4. A lifestyle upgrade and a healthy fashion